There aren’t many things in the world that are better than a box of pizza — unless, of course, you have a box of two pizzas, five breadsticks and a (pizza-sized, eight-slice) chocolate-chip cookie.
Pizza Hut debuted its Triple Treat Box on Monday, a new design that it says aims to bring in the holiday season. The box, which costs around $20, gives a whole new meaning to the term family-size.
“While it’s always fun to get pizza, getting pizza in a special gift-wrapped box can add even a little more excitement to pizza night,” said Pizza Hut’s vice president of marketing Jared Drinkwater.
Combine that with their recent movie-projector pizza box and you’ve got yourself a real party.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy