There aren’t many things in the world that are better than a box of pizza — unless, of course, you have a box of two pizzas, five breadsticks and a (pizza-sized, eight-slice) chocolate-chip cookie.
Pizza Hut debuted its Triple Treat Box on Monday, a new design that it says aims to bring in the holiday season. The box, which costs around $20, gives a whole new meaning to the term family-size.
“While it’s always fun to get pizza, getting pizza in a special gift-wrapped box can add even a little more excitement to pizza night,” said Pizza Hut’s vice president of marketing Jared Drinkwater.
Combine that with their recent movie-projector pizza box and you’ve got yourself a real party.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk