There aren’t many things in the world that are better than a box of pizza — unless, of course, you have a box of two pizzas, five breadsticks and a (pizza-sized, eight-slice) chocolate-chip cookie.
Pizza Hut debuted its Triple Treat Box on Monday, a new design that it says aims to bring in the holiday season. The box, which costs around $20, gives a whole new meaning to the term family-size.
“While it’s always fun to get pizza, getting pizza in a special gift-wrapped box can add even a little more excitement to pizza night,” said Pizza Hut’s vice president of marketing Jared Drinkwater.
Combine that with their recent movie-projector pizza box and you’ve got yourself a real party.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time