Viewers will be able to watch the slimmed down field of main stage candidates at Tuesday’s Republican presidential debate for free online.
Fox Business Network and the Wall Street Journal, hosts of the fourth Republican debate, will make a stream available online at Foxbusiness.com, without requiring viewers to have a cable subscription to tune in.
The primetime debate with start at 9 p.m. ET, featuring a slimmed down field of candidates, who earned 2.5 percent or higher in the latest polls. The remaining main stage candidates in order: Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush,Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, John Kasich, and Rand Paul.
The undercard debate is up first, featuring a reconfigured lineup of the lowest-polling candidates. It kicks off at 7 p.m. ET with candidates Chris Christie, Mike Huckabee joining Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal. Failing to qualify for this debate were: Jim Gilmore, George Pataki and Lindsey Graham.
The main debate is moderated by FBN anchors Maria Bartiromo and Neil Cavuto alongside the Journal’s top editor, Gerard Baker. The Republican National Convention-sanctioned debate will be held at the Milwaukee Theatre in Milwaukee.
On Twitter, follow the hashtags #FoxBusinessDebate and #GOPDebate to stay updated on what’s happening.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time