—Vin Diesel, your No. 1 source for everything Vin Diesel. The actor, who recently appeared in The Last Witch Hunter, took to Facebook to share a few updates on two upcoming projects: the next XXX installment and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
“I’m lucky this Sunday because this weekend I was blessed with three great new scripts,” he said in a video message on his official page. One of them was Kojak, but Diesel said he’s not doing it anytime soon. That left him to discuss XXX: The Return of Xander Cage, which the actor said is “action of the highest order.”
“There’s this extreme sports take on the spy genre,” Diesel teased. “It’s just a lot of fun.”
His son, however, is “particularly excited about” the next Guardians, the script for which is the only script Diesel ever received with a CD. “James Gunn is such a great writer,” Diesel said, after showing off a disc labeled Awesome Mix, Vol. 2. “It’s one of those page-turners. You can’t put the script down.”
In the middle of the 16-minute video, Diesel spoke about some of his other projects pegged to the music of Meghan Trainor’s “Better When I’m Dancin.’” He remarked how fun this song is, adding, “It’s ironic, because dancing is such a big part of this Guardians of the Galaxy script.”
Watch the entire video below.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?