—Vin Diesel, your No. 1 source for everything Vin Diesel. The actor, who recently appeared in The Last Witch Hunter, took to Facebook to share a few updates on two upcoming projects: the next XXX installment and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
“I’m lucky this Sunday because this weekend I was blessed with three great new scripts,” he said in a video message on his official page. One of them was Kojak, but Diesel said he’s not doing it anytime soon. That left him to discuss XXX: The Return of Xander Cage, which the actor said is “action of the highest order.”
“There’s this extreme sports take on the spy genre,” Diesel teased. “It’s just a lot of fun.”
His son, however, is “particularly excited about” the next Guardians, the script for which is the only script Diesel ever received with a CD. “James Gunn is such a great writer,” Diesel said, after showing off a disc labeled Awesome Mix, Vol. 2. “It’s one of those page-turners. You can’t put the script down.”
In the middle of the 16-minute video, Diesel spoke about some of his other projects pegged to the music of Meghan Trainor’s “Better When I’m Dancin.’” He remarked how fun this song is, adding, “It’s ironic, because dancing is such a big part of this Guardians of the Galaxy script.”
Watch the entire video below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time