When the ESPN College GameDay traveling roadshow rolls into town, an inordinate amount of time and interest is paid to the signs that litter the crowd. This Saturday, though, the sign that caused the greatest uproar and/or furor wasn’t even on location.
At some point ahead of the huge matchup between No. 2 LSU and No. 4 Alabama in Tuscaloosa, photos of a rather classless sign began making the rounds on social media. The sign, apparently put together by a handful of genius-level Alabama bros, took the biggest natural disaster in American history and attempted to turn it into a punchline, with…
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving