When the ESPN College GameDay traveling roadshow rolls into town, an inordinate amount of time and interest is paid to the signs that litter the crowd. This Saturday, though, the sign that caused the greatest uproar and/or furor wasn’t even on location.
At some point ahead of the huge matchup between No. 2 LSU and No. 4 Alabama in Tuscaloosa, photos of a rather classless sign began making the rounds on social media. The sign, apparently put together by a handful of genius-level Alabama bros, took the biggest natural disaster in American history and attempted to turn it into a punchline, with…
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was