On Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday night, Kimmel sat down with a panel of four small children — Sydney, Jayden, Belle and Andrew — to discuss the state of contemporary politics. The conversation quickly turned to gender, with Jayden and Andrew insisting that women cannot be heads of state because they’re “too girly.”
Kimmel then invited a special guest — a certain woman who’s running for President herself — to set the record straight.
Watch it above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms