Bryan Cranston stopped by the Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Thursday night, and as Colbert likes to do, he lay on the grass with his guest, stared up at the stars, and pondered the meaning of life—or at least some random questions about it.
“Do you believe in parallel universes?” Colbert asked the Breaking Bad star.
“No,” Cranston said. “And somewhere, I just said yes.”
Deep. Watch it above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears