The Hunger Games film series concludes with the release of Mockingjay — Part 2, but don’t tell that to the cast. At the film’s London premiere Thursday night, Sam Claflin, who plays Finnick, snapped what’s bound to be a viral selfie. From the looks of it, the fact that this is the last round of premieres and press appearances didn’t dampen any of the actors’ spirits.
Everyone looks happy! Even Woody Harrelson, even though he’s only partially in the frame. Series newcomer Gwendoline Christie scored a prime spot in the shot, but poor Josh Hutcherson just missed out. Hopefully Claflin sends the original version with the whole crew.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org