Emirates Airlines and the Jetman Dubai duo hit the skyline over the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai for an insane flight formation.
The footage shows the world’s largest passenger aircraft at 4,000 feet joined by the Jetman Dubai team, who were deployed from a helicopter that was 1,500 feet above the aircraft. The Jetmen are daredevils Yves rossy and Vince Reffet, who worked closely with the Emirates team to plan the showcase.
Check it out as the two men fly beside the aircraft before breaking off on their own at the end of the breathtaking stunt.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time