As Khloé Kardashian continues to make headlines for standing by estranged husband Lamar Odom as he recovers from his hospitalization, her new talk show has been pushed back by over a month. Originally set to premiere Dec. 9, FYI Network has decided to debut Kocktails With Khloé on Jan. 20 at 10 p.m. ET.
Odom was hospitalized on Oct. 13, but has since moved out of the ICU, according to PEOPLE. Kardashian continues to visit him regularly; presumably, she would be unable to undergo the commitment of promoting her new series. As it stands, the reality star was also forced to cancel the press tour for her new book, Strong Looks Better Naked, in order to remain by Odom’s side.
Here’s the logline for Kocktails: “Taped in a Los Angeles-based studio, the non-traditional set for Kocktails with Khloé is designed to replicate a true, intimate home environment; as such, it will feature a functional kitchen, dining area and living spaces – but will not include a studio audience. In each episode, celebrity guests – including Khloé’s friends and family – will join her in the kitchen and around the table for a lively dinner party where engaging and relevant conversations will pair with cooking, party games and, of course, Kocktails.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out