The new promotional posters for Star Wars: The Force Awakens get up close and personal with the stars of the seventh installment of the series. Featuring close-up shots of five characters — Han Solo (Harrison Ford), Leia (Carrie Fisher), Finn (John Boyega), Rey (Daisy Ridley) and Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) — with their faces partially obscured by a lightsaber or other weapon, the posters don’t really divulge any new information about the film.
However, fans were still extremely excited by their reveal and reacted, of course, by creating their own versions of them using random objects to cover their faces.
Some thought the posters hadn’t included essential characters.
Others were jealous they hadn’t gotten their own close-ups.
While these two just wanted to show off their photo juxtaposition skills.
And then there was this guy, the only person who understood what the greatest weapon of all is: chocolate.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out