The new promotional posters for Star Wars: The Force Awakens get up close and personal with the stars of the seventh installment of the series. Featuring close-up shots of five characters — Han Solo (Harrison Ford), Leia (Carrie Fisher), Finn (John Boyega), Rey (Daisy Ridley) and Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) — with their faces partially obscured by a lightsaber or other weapon, the posters don’t really divulge any new information about the film.
However, fans were still extremely excited by their reveal and reacted, of course, by creating their own versions of them using random objects to cover their faces.
Some thought the posters hadn’t included essential characters.
Others were jealous they hadn’t gotten their own close-ups.
While these two just wanted to show off their photo juxtaposition skills.
And then there was this guy, the only person who understood what the greatest weapon of all is: chocolate.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow