As the popular games series has constantly reminded us, “War. War Never Changes.” And it looks like the latest Fallout game has no shortage of conflict.
Bethesda Softworks released a launch trailer for Fallout 4 on Thursday, just days before its Nov. 10 release date, and it gives us our best look yet at the game’s story. The main conflict seems to be around “Synths”—the human-like robots that first appeared in Fallout 3, and The Institute, the secretive remains of MIT that have survived past a nuclear apocalypse.
Set in and around Boston, the highly anticipated game will start off in pre-war America, where you’ll take control of a customizable male or female protagonist. Unlike past games, your character will be fully voiced, giving the story a more cinematic feel. You can also have a pet dog.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve