As the popular games series has constantly reminded us, “War. War Never Changes.” And it looks like the latest Fallout game has no shortage of conflict.
Bethesda Softworks released a launch trailer for Fallout 4 on Thursday, just days before its Nov. 10 release date, and it gives us our best look yet at the game’s story. The main conflict seems to be around “Synths”—the human-like robots that first appeared in Fallout 3, and The Institute, the secretive remains of MIT that have survived past a nuclear apocalypse.
Set in and around Boston, the highly anticipated game will start off in pre-war America, where you’ll take control of a customizable male or female protagonist. Unlike past games, your character will be fully voiced, giving the story a more cinematic feel. You can also have a pet dog.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022