A Starbucks barista in Florida is going viral on Facebook after using sign language to communicate with a deaf costumer at the store’s drive-thru.
Katie Wyble, the employee at this store in St. Augustine, says this customer, Rebecca King, is a regular, First Coast News reports. King also told the publication that it’s a “big deal” for the coffee chain to have this setup, and she hopes the video inspires other chains to replicate it.
The clip has racked up more than 6.2 million views since it was uploaded to Facebook on Nov. 3.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out