A Starbucks barista in Florida is going viral on Facebook after using sign language to communicate with a deaf costumer at the store’s drive-thru.
Katie Wyble, the employee at this store in St. Augustine, says this customer, Rebecca King, is a regular, First Coast News reports. King also told the publication that it’s a “big deal” for the coffee chain to have this setup, and she hopes the video inspires other chains to replicate it.
The clip has racked up more than 6.2 million views since it was uploaded to Facebook on Nov. 3.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com