But the one part he’s always wanted to play?
A baseball manager.
“I’d love to be in a baseball movie,” Cranston, 59, told PEOPLE at a New York special screening for his new movie Trumbo, which was followed by an after party at Villagio on the Park, Tuesday night. “I love the game and I would love to go to work and put on my cleats and go run around the bases like a foolish boy!
“I think that would be so great.”
The Breaking Bad star has a few things on his plate right now – his Lyndon B. Johnson biopic All the Way will air in 2016 on HBO – but we hope that one day his dream of appearing in a baseball flick will come true!
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out