Seth Rogen was on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday night to talk about his upcoming holiday movie The Night Before—an “R-rated, modern take on a Christmas fable,” as he described it.
Rogen’s role in the film, as a “guy who goes on a crazy, drug-fueled adventure,” is one that he’s been “researching for many, many years,” Kimmel said—at which point Rogen proceeded to spin one particularly colorful yarn.
It starts in Amsterdam, with an implausible amount of psychedelic mushrooms. Watch it above.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart