A sit-down interview wasn’t enough for Aziz Ansari’s appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon—the two goofballs couldn’t resist the temptation to troll Republican presidential candidate Bobby Jindal.
Assuming the Louisiana Governor’s hair and speech patterns, Ansari as Jindal played on the politician’s middling poll numbers.
“I’m not polling at 1%. I was polling at 1%, I’m now polling at 2%. That’s a 100% increase,” he said, adding that 1% milk tastes better than 2% milk. He even presented a new campaign slogan for Jindal: “Taste the fat.”
Its unclear if Jindal will adopt Ansari’s slogan. Watch it above.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out