It’s clear that Mars was once home to water. But it’s a planet that will continue to be a fresh area of discovery. And Thursday, NASA is holding a press conference to reveal its new “key science findings from the agency’s ongoing exploration.” NASA revealed in a press release that Michael Meyer, lead scientist for the Mars Exploration Program at NASA Headquarters, will be joined by four other experts involved in the Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution Mission. The conference is expected to focus on Mars’ atmospheric evolution.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time