Bryan Cranston appeared on Monday night’s episode of The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, where the two men waxed nostalgic about a soap opera in which they supposedly co-starred in the early 1990s.
It’s obviously a gag. But anyway, they said the show was called Suspended Suspense, and the premise was simple: Brothers Garrison and Jamison Goldenweather (Cranston and Fallon, respectively) had to deal with the drama of the illness and death of their wealthy father, all while suspended several feet above the ground.
“The director was kind of a neat freak, and he didn’t want any shoes to be scuffing up the floor,” Cranston joked.
They said it was canceled after just three episodes. Too bad. Watch it above.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time