Everyone’s favorite beagle Snoopy has joined the ranks of Hollywood’s elite: He now has a star on the Walk of Fame.
The pooch’s plaque, number 2,563 on the boulevard, was set just in time for his feature film, The Peanuts Movie, AFP reports. Fans can find the star next to his creator’s, Charles Schulz.
Snoopy isn’t the first animated character to make the cut. Bugs Bunny, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Snow White and Shrek all boast the honor. He’s also not the first dog. Lassie and Rin Tin Tin are on walk, too.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State