Ariana Grande wasn’t having any of these interviewers’ questions.
Grande recently sat down for an interview at Power 106, a Los Angeles radio station, to promote her latest single, “Focus.” But when the hosts, Eric D-Lux and Justin Credible, began asking her about whether she’d prefer to keep her makeup over her phone, the pop star was obviously rattled.
“Is this what you think girls have trouble choosing between?”she quipped.
The tension continued when the male hosts insisted that no heterosexual man would ever use a unicorn emoji.
At this point, Grande evidently had enough. “I changed my mind, I don’t want to hang out at Power 106 anymore,” she said.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy