Ariana Grande wasn’t having any of these interviewers’ questions.
Grande recently sat down for an interview at Power 106, a Los Angeles radio station, to promote her latest single, “Focus.” But when the hosts, Eric D-Lux and Justin Credible, began asking her about whether she’d prefer to keep her makeup over her phone, the pop star was obviously rattled.
“Is this what you think girls have trouble choosing between?”she quipped.
The tension continued when the male hosts insisted that no heterosexual man would ever use a unicorn emoji.
At this point, Grande evidently had enough. “I changed my mind, I don’t want to hang out at Power 106 anymore,” she said.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving