Yoplait’s Go-Gurt teamed up with “The Slow Mo Guys,” the brains behind a YouTube channel with more than 6.6. million subscribers that specializes in destroying things in slow motion for the Internet’s amusement. The sponsored video shows one of the mischief-makers, Gavin Free, watching from afar as the other half of the duo, Dan Gruchy, sticks his tongue out to lap up whatever yogurt comes out when a massive block falls on top of 1,000 tubes of Go-Gurt. Obviously, don’t try this stunt at home.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization