Jeb Bush is in Tampa Monday where he is kicking off the “Jeb Can Fix It” tour of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina, in a bid to reset his presidential campaign.
Focusing on his record as governor of Florida, the events come as Bush released an ebook collecting his emails from his time in office, which he hopes will provide a window into how he might govern the nation.
“After seven years of incompetence, corruption and gridlock in Washington, we need a president who can fix it. I can fix it,” Bush will say, according to his campaign. Meanwhile, Bush said he understands his debate performance last week was subpar, telling reporters he intends to improve before next week’s Fox Business Network event.
Read Next: How Jeb Bush Lost the Debate
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science