Move over Kim Kardashian West, Viola Davis‘ daughter may have taken the meta Halloween costume cake.
Davis’ young daughter Genesis Tennon adorably decided to dress up as her Emmy-winning mom.
“So…..the Elsa costume? Didn’t work for her,” Davis wrote on Facebook on Saturday. “The Pirate? A no go. So she finally said, ‘I just want to be YOU mommy’! So… uhh…..this is ME.”
Davis then shared a too-cute snap of Genesis dressed in a white frock, holding a faux golf statue and with her curly hair fluffed to resemble Davis’ natural ‘do at the Emmy Awards earlier this year (where she took home the trophy for outstanding lead actress in a drama series for How to Get Away with Murder and gave an inspiring speech).
Davis isn’t the only star who has shared her kid’s Halloween costume on social media. Gwyneth Paltrow went for a matching skeleton look with her daughter, Apple, while Kourtney Kardashian coordinated a superhero-themed ensemble with her children — Mason, Penelope and Reign Disick.
Still no word on what Davis herself decided to dress up as for Halloween this year.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time