No stranger to excelling at Halloween costumes, LeBron James transformed himself into Prince on Saturday and it was amazing.
The 30-year-old NBA player donned the royal purple outfit for the Cleveland Cavaliers’ basketball party, where he got up to belt out some of Prince’s greatest hits, including “Purple Rain.” Kevin Love, J.R. Smith and Kyrie Irving, a few of James’s teammates, even joined him on stage as backup dancers, although they weren’t dressed as The Revolution.
The performance was shared on Instagram.
As an added bonus, LeBron chose a Prince outfit that looks incredibly similar to the one Dave Chappelle wore during his infamous “Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Story” skit about the singer.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk