Apple is planning to release its largest tablet ever, the iPad Pro, in November. Although the company hasn’t confirmed exactly when its 12.9-inch iPad will hit stores, a new report from 9to5Mac says it will arrive on Nov. 11.
Apple is positioning the iPad Pro as the company’s most powerful iOS device yet. It runs on a new processor made by Apple that’s said to be nearly twice as fast as the chip inside the iPad Air 2. The device also works with a new accessory called the Apple Pencil, which is a pressure sensitive stylus Apple made just for its large-sized iPad. Pricing starts at $799 for the entry level model.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow