Apple is planning to release its largest tablet ever, the iPad Pro, in November. Although the company hasn’t confirmed exactly when its 12.9-inch iPad will hit stores, a new report from 9to5Mac says it will arrive on Nov. 11.
Apple is positioning the iPad Pro as the company’s most powerful iOS device yet. It runs on a new processor made by Apple that’s said to be nearly twice as fast as the chip inside the iPad Air 2. The device also works with a new accessory called the Apple Pencil, which is a pressure sensitive stylus Apple made just for its large-sized iPad. Pricing starts at $799 for the entry level model.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization