Last month, a rat was spotted dragging a cheesy slice of pizza down the steps of a New York City subway station. He was known as Pizza Rat, and he became an instant Internet sensation.
But there’s a new disgusting food-loving rodent in town. His name is Doughnut Rat. On Friday, YouTube user Dustin Sherman posted the above clip, which shows a large rat dragging a large doughnut around a downtown subway platform at 2:30 in the morning. You know, because New York is the city that never sleeps—and that includes its hungry rats.
It’s unlikely that Doughnut Rat will become as iconic as Pizza Rat, but he’ll still be admired for his gumption.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases