Last month, a rat was spotted dragging a cheesy slice of pizza down the steps of a New York City subway station. He was known as Pizza Rat, and he became an instant Internet sensation.
But there’s a new disgusting food-loving rodent in town. His name is Doughnut Rat. On Friday, YouTube user Dustin Sherman posted the above clip, which shows a large rat dragging a large doughnut around a downtown subway platform at 2:30 in the morning. You know, because New York is the city that never sleeps—and that includes its hungry rats.
It’s unlikely that Doughnut Rat will become as iconic as Pizza Rat, but he’ll still be admired for his gumption.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart