The Obama administration is expected to announce around 50 special ops troops will be stationed in northern Syria to work alongside forces there with a track record of successfully fighting ISIS.
Correction: This article originally misstated who would give the briefing in the White House. It was Press Secretary Josh Earnest.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy