NBC confirmed Friday that Adele will perform at New York’s Radio City Music Hall on Nov.17, and the show will be taped for a broadcast, Adele Live In New York City, that will air Dec. 14 on the network.
She’ll also perform on NBC’s Today show on Nov. 25. As previously announced, Adele is set to be the musical guest on the Nov. 21 edition of Saturday Night Live.
Rumors about Adele’s Radio City performance have been swirling all week, but the venue confirmed the booking Friday morning.
News of the stateside performances follow BBC’s announcement that it will air a one-hour special, Adele at the BBC, in which she’ll perform tracks from her new album as well as old classics.
Adele’s next album 25 is due out Nov. 21, and its first single “Hello” debuted online last week, breaking records on Vevo and YouTube. The album is already set to clear 1 million sales in its first week.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This