Jason Knowles and Kate Stewart, who participated in the television show Married At First Sight, have annulled their marriage after eight months.
The Independent reports that the annulment has been granted on the grounds that on the grounds Knowles“willfully” refused to consummate the marriage and Stewart would “find it intolerable to live with him.”
The marriage began falling apart within days, with Knowles cutting short the honeymoon and returning to the dating app Tinder within weeks. Reports say the couple has not seen each other since about that time.
They got married on Feb. 22 on the U.K.’s Channel 4.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time