Adele’s hit “Hello” is helping one woman get the last laugh with a former flame.
It all started when Mary Caldarella decided to text Adele’s emotional lyrics to her ex-boyfriend. She shared the hilarious results via Twitter on Wednesday, writing, “When the ex falls for Adele lyrics.”
Caldarella’s screen grabs have since gone viral – and it’s not hard to see why.
The man on the receiving end of the prank was beyond baffled by her confession that she “must’ve called a thousand times.” Caldarella kept on going with it, prompting her former boyfriend to tell her, “I feel like you’ll really regret saying this when you’re sober.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This