The “Hello” parodies keep coming. Ellen DeGeneres got in on the trend Wednesday when she spliced her side of the conversation into the video for Adele’s latest single “Hello,” which will appear on her upcoming album 25.
“A lot of people don’t realize her new song is based on a conversation we had,” DeGeneres told the audience.
In the clip, DeGeneres uses her dated landline phone to speak with Adele in the Xavier Dolan-directed video. But when the connection drops, the talk show host gets a call from another highly-memed artist: Drake in his “Hotline Bling” video.
Enjoy the full parody here and watch for an appearance by another “Hello” singer towards the end:
The Ellen DeGeneres Show airs weekdays at 4 p.m. ET on NBC.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com