Star Wars filmmaker George Lucas didn’t use a Jedi mind trick to get approval for his museum in the Windy City. Instead, he promised Chicago Bears fans more parking spots.
The Chicago City Council voted on Wednesday to approve the zoning proposal for the 300,000-square-foot Lucas Museum of Narrative Art, which will be located near Soldier Field.
The zoning approval calls for more parking and tailgating spots for Chicago Bears fans, as well as public green space along Lake Michigan.
“The Lucas Museum of Narrative Art will be an incredible addition to Chicago’s Museum Campus,” the city’s mayor, Rahm…
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time