Actress Anna Faris shared fun parenting details with Jimmy Kimmel about her son Jack.
“I don’t know what I’m doing as a parent at all,” the actor, who is married to Chris Pratt, said during Wednesday night’s show. She also shared funny pictures of her son coloring on walls and cabinets, even making art out of diaper wipes.
Her only parenting experience before having son Jack was babysitting.
“When I was growing up it was OK for a babysitter to be 12,” she said. “I was so bad.”
She recalled a time when she was skeptical that a little boy she was babysitting was actually allergic to peanuts.
“I had a little S bar in my purse so I said, you’re not allergic to peanuts, eat this,” she said. “And he was looking at me like he wanted to so badly. Can you imagine the trajectory of my life? This is why a 12-year-old shouldn’t babysit.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization