Actress Anna Faris shared fun parenting details with Jimmy Kimmel about her son Jack.
“I don’t know what I’m doing as a parent at all,” the actor, who is married to Chris Pratt, said during Wednesday night’s show. She also shared funny pictures of her son coloring on walls and cabinets, even making art out of diaper wipes.
Her only parenting experience before having son Jack was babysitting.
“When I was growing up it was OK for a babysitter to be 12,” she said. “I was so bad.”
She recalled a time when she was skeptical that a little boy she was babysitting was actually allergic to peanuts.
“I had a little S bar in my purse so I said, you’re not allergic to peanuts, eat this,” she said. “And he was looking at me like he wanted to so badly. Can you imagine the trajectory of my life? This is why a 12-year-old shouldn’t babysit.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time