It’s not easy being 13. You’re no longer a tween, but not really a teenager either. And let’s not even talk about the tortures of puberty.
Another challenge: getting your hands on video games with mature themes. The kind Bobby’s mom lets him get, even though he’s only a month older. Michaelsiemsen’s 13 year old son wanted a copy of Grand Theft Auto V, a game with adult themes many times over. To convince his parents, he put together a thoroughly cogent argument—in PowerPoint.
You can read the entire presentation here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com