It’s not easy being 13. You’re no longer a tween, but not really a teenager either. And let’s not even talk about the tortures of puberty.
Another challenge: getting your hands on video games with mature themes. The kind Bobby’s mom lets him get, even though he’s only a month older. Michaelsiemsen’s 13 year old son wanted a copy of Grand Theft Auto V, a game with adult themes many times over. To convince his parents, he put together a thoroughly cogent argument—in PowerPoint.
You can read the entire presentation here.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow