Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would feel comfortable if his employees brought guns to work, and he called gun-free zones “target practice for sickos.”
“I feel that the gun-free zones… that’s target practice for the sickos and for the mentally ill,” Trump said during the third Republican presidential debate. “They look around for gun-free zones.”
Trump also said he has a gun permit and that he would support lifting gun restrictions at Trump properties. “I think gun free zones are a catastrophe, they’re a feeding frenzy for sick people,” he said.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time