Ted Cruz took a cue from the location of Wednesday’s Republican debate when trying to make peace with a moderator.
After a heated exchange in which he lambasted CNBC moderators for asking unfair questions, the Texas Senator tried to make peace by suggesting that he would do something nice for interlocutor Carl Quintanilla.
“I’ll buy you a tequila,” Cruz said. “Or even some famous Colorado brownies.”
Colorado became the first state to legalize marijuana in 2014.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time