Practical jokes this weekend just got a whole lot more interesting after the rideshare service Lyft announced it will deliver zombies on demand on Friday, the night before Halloween.
In a blog post Wednesday, Lyft announced it is partnering with Skybound, the company behind The Walking Dead comics, to deliver free zombies to the location of your choosing in New York City and San Francisco between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. local time on Friday.
“Dispatch a zombie delivery to resurrect a dead party, speed up a sluggish meeting, or just show your friends and frenemies you care with Lyft Zombie Delivery,” the company said.
If there’s anything Hollywood has taught us in the last decade, it’s that demand for zombies is extremely high, so you’ll have to act fast if you want to summon your very own walking dead.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve