Practical jokes this weekend just got a whole lot more interesting after the rideshare service Lyft announced it will deliver zombies on demand on Friday, the night before Halloween.
In a blog post Wednesday, Lyft announced it is partnering with Skybound, the company behind The Walking Dead comics, to deliver free zombies to the location of your choosing in New York City and San Francisco between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. local time on Friday.
“Dispatch a zombie delivery to resurrect a dead party, speed up a sluggish meeting, or just show your friends and frenemies you care with Lyft Zombie Delivery,” the company said.
If there’s anything Hollywood has taught us in the last decade, it’s that demand for zombies is extremely high, so you’ll have to act fast if you want to summon your very own walking dead.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears