Practical jokes this weekend just got a whole lot more interesting after the rideshare service Lyft announced it will deliver zombies on demand on Friday, the night before Halloween.
In a blog post Wednesday, Lyft announced it is partnering with Skybound, the company behind The Walking Dead comics, to deliver free zombies to the location of your choosing in New York City and San Francisco between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. local time on Friday.
“Dispatch a zombie delivery to resurrect a dead party, speed up a sluggish meeting, or just show your friends and frenemies you care with Lyft Zombie Delivery,” the company said.
If there’s anything Hollywood has taught us in the last decade, it’s that demand for zombies is extremely high, so you’ll have to act fast if you want to summon your very own walking dead.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma