Practical jokes this weekend just got a whole lot more interesting after the rideshare service Lyft announced it will deliver zombies on demand on Friday, the night before Halloween.
In a blog post Wednesday, Lyft announced it is partnering with Skybound, the company behind The Walking Dead comics, to deliver free zombies to the location of your choosing in New York City and San Francisco between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. local time on Friday.
“Dispatch a zombie delivery to resurrect a dead party, speed up a sluggish meeting, or just show your friends and frenemies you care with Lyft Zombie Delivery,” the company said.
If there’s anything Hollywood has taught us in the last decade, it’s that demand for zombies is extremely high, so you’ll have to act fast if you want to summon your very own walking dead.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science