Republicans met for their third presidential debate on Wednesday, and we want to know who you think won the night.
Take a moment to click the link below next to the candidate who you thought did the best at the CNBC debate in Boulder, Colo.
A disclaimer for Donald Trump (and possibly a few others): Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of eligible primary voters. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote.
Past winners of TIME’s online polls in this election cycle have been Trump and Bernie Sanders, who also dominated other online post-debate polls. A week after the Democratic debate, for example, a statistically valid sample of the national Democratic electorate by CNN found that 62% believed Clinton was the winner, with Sanders getting the nod from 35%.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving