Republicans met for their third presidential debate on Wednesday, and we want to know who you think won the night.
Take a moment to click the link below next to the candidate who you thought did the best at the CNBC debate in Boulder, Colo.
A disclaimer for Donald Trump (and possibly a few others): Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of eligible primary voters. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote.
Past winners of TIME’s online polls in this election cycle have been Trump and Bernie Sanders, who also dominated other online post-debate polls. A week after the Democratic debate, for example, a statistically valid sample of the national Democratic electorate by CNN found that 62% believed Clinton was the winner, with Sanders getting the nod from 35%.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This