Republicans met for their third presidential debate on Wednesday, and we want to know who you think won the night.
Take a moment to click the link below next to the candidate who you thought did the best at the CNBC debate in Boulder, Colo.
A disclaimer for Donald Trump (and possibly a few others): Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of eligible primary voters. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote.
Past winners of TIME’s online polls in this election cycle have been Trump and Bernie Sanders, who also dominated other online post-debate polls. A week after the Democratic debate, for example, a statistically valid sample of the national Democratic electorate by CNN found that 62% believed Clinton was the winner, with Sanders getting the nod from 35%.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time