Republicans met for their third presidential debate on Wednesday, and we want to know who you think won the night.
Take a moment to click the link below next to the candidate who you thought did the best at the CNBC debate in Boulder, Colo.
A disclaimer for Donald Trump (and possibly a few others): Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of eligible primary voters. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote.
Past winners of TIME’s online polls in this election cycle have been Trump and Bernie Sanders, who also dominated other online post-debate polls. A week after the Democratic debate, for example, a statistically valid sample of the national Democratic electorate by CNN found that 62% believed Clinton was the winner, with Sanders getting the nod from 35%.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve