Republicans met for their third presidential debate on Wednesday, and we want to know who you think won the night.
Take a moment to click the link below next to the candidate who you thought did the best at the CNBC debate in Boulder, Colo.
A disclaimer for Donald Trump (and possibly a few others): Online reader polls like this one are not statistically representative of eligible primary voters. They are a measure, however imprecise, of which candidates have the most energized online supporters, or most social media savvy fan base. After all, what they are counting is the number of Internet-devices controlled by people who want to vote.
Past winners of TIME’s online polls in this election cycle have been Trump and Bernie Sanders, who also dominated other online post-debate polls. A week after the Democratic debate, for example, a statistically valid sample of the national Democratic electorate by CNN found that 62% believed Clinton was the winner, with Sanders getting the nod from 35%.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears