Most people experienced a rollercoaster of emotions while watching the trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Now, the characters from Pixar’s Inside Out are here to perfectly capture viewers’ wide range of feelings. In the video released by Disney on Tuesday, the crew of the USS Riley freaks out as they watch the epic clip.
Every emotion gets their moment in the spotlight, but there are two who really seem to hit the nail on the head. The first is Sadness, who laments the fact that the trailer won’t load when it starts buffering. And the second is Anger, who upon seeing that the movie doesn’t come out until December, proceeds to throw a fit.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com