Ten presidential candidates met for the third Republican debate in Boulder, Colorado, on Wednesday.
On the main stage debate hosted by CNBC were real estate mogul Donald Trump, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, former HP CEO Carly Fiorina, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.
The moderators were CNBC hosts Becky Quick and Carl Quintanilla and Washington Bureau Chief and New York Times columnist John Harwood.
Here is a full transcript of what they said.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time