Ten presidential candidates met for the third Republican debate in Boulder, Colorado, on Wednesday.
On the main stage debate hosted by CNBC were real estate mogul Donald Trump, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, former HP CEO Carly Fiorina, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.
The moderators were CNBC hosts Becky Quick and Carl Quintanilla and Washington Bureau Chief and New York Times columnist John Harwood.
Here is a full transcript of what they said.
Read More: Republicans Rivals Eye Trump Warily Ahead of Third Debate
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases