Okay, so it’s not quite the hit parade of female friendship that is Taylor Swift’s 1989 World Tour, but Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour isn’t too shabby when it comes to special guests. Each night of the show, Madonna brings up an audience member to the stage while she performs the song “Unapologetic Bitch.” (Past fans have included Amy Schumer and Anderson Cooper.) During a Tuesday show in Inglewood, Calif., the lucky attendee to get humped and spanked by Madge on stage was none other than Katy Perry, who appeared earlier this year in Madonna’s “Bitch I’m Madonna” video.
Perry’s parting words before leaving the stage? “I love you mom!” See it all go down, below:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time