Harry Potter fans were recently treated to the news that Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, the new Potterverse play, will be the long-awaited sequel to the magical book series. So when priority booking for the J.K. Rowling stage show at London’s Palace Theatre started on Wednesday, it meant that it was time for everyone to absolutely lose it trying to get their hands on the first batch of tickets.
Buyers had to be pre-registered at the play’s official website at Nimax to even be able to attempt to purchases tickets, according to MTV News, and then were expected to wait in a pre-queue line before the official 11:00 a.m. start time.
The real queue unleashed pandemonium.
But the real agony was in the waiting.
On top of it all, there were technical difficulties.
We salute you, dedicated Harry Potter fans.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time