Chrissy Teigen is a known food fanatic, so her decision to dress up as Guy Fieri, one of the most popular chef personalities, should come as no surprise. Teigen donned her “Mayor of Flavortown” costume to film a special Halloween episode of her daytime talk show, FABLife, which will air on Friday.
And the 29-year-old television host spared no detail in duplicating Fieri’s infamous look. She rocked a spiky bleached blonde wig, goatee, flame-covered shirt, and reflective sunglasses, truly embodying the Food Network star’s persona.
Teigen even took to Instagram to post a special video preview of her “Chrissy Fieri” get-up.
We can only hope that Teigen took it upon herself to use as many signature Fieri catchphrases as possible during the hour-long show.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com