An Ohio artist has turned a 374-lb pumpkin into a larger-than-life caricature of Donald Trump, replete with his signature blonde bouffant.
The “Trumpkin,” which took 10-hours to paint, is the work of Jeanette Paras, who has been turning pumpkins into celebrity caricatures since 1988.
Paras chose to ‘pumpkinize’ Trump this year, reports CNN, due to the attention he has garnered as a GOP presidential candidate.
“I just ‘pumpkinize’ whoever is visible in the media over the time,”Paras told CNN. “He’s just everywhere,”
The Dublin, Ohio resident has also turned Trump’s slogan of “Make America Great Again” into “Make Pumpkins Great Again” on a sign sitting on her front lawn.
Her past pumpkin iterations have included Miley Cyrus as a wrecking ball, Lady Gaga, Monica Lewinsky and the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart