An Ohio artist has turned a 374-lb pumpkin into a larger-than-life caricature of Donald Trump, replete with his signature blonde bouffant.
The “Trumpkin,” which took 10-hours to paint, is the work of Jeanette Paras, who has been turning pumpkins into celebrity caricatures since 1988.
Paras chose to ‘pumpkinize’ Trump this year, reports CNN, due to the attention he has garnered as a GOP presidential candidate.
“I just ‘pumpkinize’ whoever is visible in the media over the time,”Paras told CNN. “He’s just everywhere,”
The Dublin, Ohio resident has also turned Trump’s slogan of “Make America Great Again” into “Make Pumpkins Great Again” on a sign sitting on her front lawn.
Her past pumpkin iterations have included Miley Cyrus as a wrecking ball, Lady Gaga, Monica Lewinsky and the North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.