There will be extra pressure on World Series players to take a risk on Tuesday night. Taco Bell is offering free breakfast to everyone in America if someone steals a base during the series between the New York Mets and Kansas City Royals.
The fast-food chain is offering fans and non-fans alike a free A.M. Crunchwrap. It’s an impressive marketing feat for the fast-food chain considering that a base is likely to be stolen at least once during the series. So far in this postseason, the Mets have stolen nine bases and the Royals have stolen seven, according to Sports Illustrated.
If a base is stolen in the first two days, free breakfast will be offered on Nov. 5. If someone steals a base in the last four games, the fast-food chain will serve free breakfast on Nov. 10.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time