There will be extra pressure on World Series players to take a risk on Tuesday night. Taco Bell is offering free breakfast to everyone in America if someone steals a base during the series between the New York Mets and Kansas City Royals.
The fast-food chain is offering fans and non-fans alike a free A.M. Crunchwrap. It’s an impressive marketing feat for the fast-food chain considering that a base is likely to be stolen at least once during the series. So far in this postseason, the Mets have stolen nine bases and the Royals have stolen seven, according to Sports Illustrated.
If a base is stolen in the first two days, free breakfast will be offered on Nov. 5. If someone steals a base in the last four games, the fast-food chain will serve free breakfast on Nov. 10.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases