Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are divorcing after two years of marriage, People has confirmed.
“We move forward with love and respect for one another and the shared focus of what is best for our son,” the couple told People in a joint statement. “We wish each other nothing but happiness in life and we hope that you respect our and, most importantly, our children’s privacy as we go through this difficult period.”
The couple — who met in 2010 on the set of John Stockwell’s Dark Tide — married in 2013 at the Chateau des Conde in France.
A source revealed to People that the actors remain “amicable,” and the relationship had “run its course.”
Berry and Martinez have one child together, son Maceo-Robert. Berry also has a daughter with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry.
For more, head on over to People.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive