Everyone already knows Beyoncé is one hell of a singer, but now we’ll get to see if she’s one hell of a lip-syncer, too: EW has learned that Beyoncé will compete against Channing Tatum next season on Spike TV’s Lip Sync Battle.
Lip Sync Battle first premiered back in April, and went on to become a ratings success. That season included competitions between stars including Broad City’s Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobson, Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt, and Terrence Howard and Taraji P. Henson.
Along with Beyoncé and Tatum, the second season will also feature a battle between Marvel actors Hayley Atwell and Clark Gregg. Although this specific episode doesn’t yet have a specific air date, the series returns for its second season in 2016.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart