Beyoncé dressed as Storm from X-Men while attending Ciara’s birthday party Saturday, and she nailed every detail.
Ciara went as Catwoman. Her boyfriend NFL star Russell Wilson was Batman.
“I met Beyoncé tonight and she couldn’t have been more sweet. And shares my love of costumes,” comedian Jeff Dye posted on Instagram of the two together.
The Internet’s reaction was about what you would expect.
Last year, she took the coordinated costume route with her daughter, Blue Ivy. The two dressed as Janet and Michael Jackson, respectively, down to the child-sized white glove.
That same year, she and Jay-Z went as the artists Frida Kahlo and Jean-Michel Basquiat.
Beyoncé, 34, hasn’t always gone so elaborate: in 2011, she attended Kanye West’s Halloween party as a bumblebee.
As Halloween approaches again, celebs are beginning to unveil their costumes: Kourtney Kardashian and her kids wore matching superheroic outfits earlier this weekend, with mom leading the group as Wonder Woman.
The champion of such things, of course, is Heidi Klum, whose spectacular costumes have over the years included an old lady, a cadaver and an alien.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms