Tired of watching all the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailers on a loop? Thankfully, YouTuber “Science Vs. Cinema” has you covered. In a three-and-a-half minute long supercut of all the footage released so far from trailers and preview reels, the world of the new film comes together with more clarity than it does in each individual video.
Don’t get too excited, though—the new film, featuring Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher from the original series as well as newcomers John Boyega, Daisy Ridley and Adam Driver, won’t open in theaters until Dec. 18.
Watch the video below:
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve