After a week full of short song snippets and Twitter teasing, fans can finally see the full-length video for Adele’s latest single, “Hello.”
The six-minute sepia-toned clip released Friday shows Adele wandering through a house full of memories of a former love as she tearfully tries to reconnect with him over the phone.
The singer is also shown walking around a field and a forest in a fabulous fur coat, while passionately belting out the ballad in her signature impassioned style.
Directed by Canadian Xavier Dolan, of Mommy fame, the video shows the more mature tone of her upcoming album, titled 25, which is set for a Nov. 20 release.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now